Travis J. Savoia
Travis is an associate at Bruno Law and joined the firm in 2011. Travis grew up in Nazareth, Pennsylvania. From a very young age Travis wanted to be a trial lawyer. Representing and advocating for the rights of others always appealed to him. When Travis was a young man his step-father was severely injured as a result of a trucking accident. Travis learned firsthand the difficulties that a family endures when such accidents occur such as medical bills, the loss of employment, and the family stress associated pain and suffering. Travis’ background has enabled him to become an aggressive trial lawyer who will fight to ensure his client’s receive full and fair compensation.
Areas of Practice
Travis has successfully won cases against large corporations, trucking companies, construction companies, for negligent and harmful conduct resulting in injuries or death to his clients.
He has successfully represented victims of:
- Trucking accidents
- Auto accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Construction accidents
- Dangerous products
- Slip, trip and/or fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Pharmacy negligence
Travis routinely handles matters involving traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and disfiguring burns.
Travis graduated from Bloomsburg University in 2007 with a BA in Political Economics. While at Bloomsburg Travis was on the executive council of the National Honor Fraternity, and was published in the Frederic Douglas Book of Academic Excellence. He earned his Juris Doctorate from the Penn State Dickinson School of Law School in 2010. While in law school Travis clerked for the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s Office Capital Crimes Appellate Litigation Unit and Perry County Public Defender’s Office. Prior to graduating law school Travis was recognized as a Public Interest Advocate. He passed the bar exam in both PA & NJ in 2010 and is licensed to practice law in both states. He is admitted to practice in Federal District Court for the District of New Jersey, Pennsylvania Federal District Court in Eastern and Middle Districts as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Travis has experience in all phases of litigation including jury trials. Travis has also successfully argued appeals in the New Jersey Appellate Division and the Pennsylvania Superior Court.
Since starting at Bruno Law in 2011 Travis has worked as an associate primarily on personal injury matters.
The following are just a few of Bruno Law’s notable truck accidents, auto, construction, and other personal injury cases on which Travis worked:
- $2,600,000 for a man injured in a tractor trailer accident in New Jersey
- $2,250,000 settlement for woman injured in a commercial truck accident in New Jersey
- $1,625,000 recovery for a woman injured at her work place in New Jersey
- $1,550,000 recovery for a woman injured in a tractor trailer accident in Pennsylvania
- $1,250,000 for wrongful death of a man in an auto accident in New Jersey
- $1,200,000 for man injured by a drunk driver in Pennsylvania
- $600,000 for a man injured in a slip and fall at his work in Pennsylvania
- $550,000 for a woman injured by a falling door frame in Pennsylvania
- Lead Counsel Rated-2018
- Recognized by the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys as a “Top 10” Attorney in the field of personal injury – 2018
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Northampton County, Pennsylvania Bar Association – Civil Trial Committee