The trial attorneys at Bruno Law aggressively fight to protect our clients’ rights and economic interests. We represent businesses and individuals in a wide range of civil litigation disputes, including business litigation, intellectual property infringement litigation, contract disputes, partnership disputes, real estate and construction litigation, and estate litigation/will contests. Our trial attorneys routinely argue in front of state and federal courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We also represent clients in federal courts throughout the country.
Our trial attorneys:
- Fight for business owners in breach of contract disputes.
- Pursue business litigation and business tort claims on behalf of injured parties, including tortious interference claims, fraud, unfair competition, intellectual property misappropriation, trade secret theft, breach of fiduciary duty, and civil theft/conversion.
- Initiate copyright litigation actions on behalf of artists who have had their artwork misappropriated.
- Represent business owners in trademark infringement litigation disputes.
- Obtain preliminary injunctions and permanent injunctions for clients in instances where the status quo must be maintained and monetary damages are insufficient.
- Advocate for consumers by pursuing unfair competition and deceptive trade practices claims under the Pennsylvania Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law (UTPCPL).
- Represent clients in employment litigation matters, including disputes concerning non-competition agreements, non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), and employee wage matters.
- Represent beneficiaries of estates, administrators of estates, and those who have been wrongfully excluded from recovering from a family member’s legacy.