The business litigation attorneys at Bruno Law protect the interests of businesses of all sizes in complex litigation disputes. Our attorneys understand that litigation can often have a detrimental effect on a company’s bottom line, and we fight to protect our client’s assets, both tangible and intangible, in a cost-efficient manner. We work closely with each client to ensure that the litigation strategy is tailored to the company’s specific needs and short- and long-term goals.
Our firm handles complex business litigation matters on behalf of both plaintiffs and defendants. We prepare to take those cases to trial; however, most of our cases resolve long before trial due to the effective advocacy techniques that our attorneys employ through well-planned and well-researched preliminary objections and pre-trial motions. Moreover, in situations where litigation is not the best route, our attorneys represent clients in alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes, such as mediation, arbitration, and settlement negotiations.
Our business attorneys:
- Advocate for clients in breach of contract disputes.
- Represent clients in complex business tort claims, such as tortious interference, fraud, unfair competition, intellectual property infringement, trade secret theft, breach of fiduciary duty, and civil theft/conversion.
- Initiate copyright infringement litigation actions on behalf of artists who have had their artwork misappropriated.
- Represent business owners in trademark infringement disputes.
- Enforce non-competition and non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
- Obtain preliminary injunctions and permanent injunctions where the court orders a party to stop an action that is legally harmful or to perform an action in order to prevent future harm. Injunctions are awarded when the status quo must be maintained and monetary damages are insufficient.
- Fight for victims of civil fraud.
- Represent clients in construction litigation and real estate development disputes.
- Advocate for clients in alternative dispute resolution (ADR) processes, such as mediation, arbitration, and settlement negotiations.
We are champions for the injured.
Our attorneys represent individuals and businesses in personal injury litigation, business litigation, intellectual property disputes, trust and estate litigation, and real estate matters. We serve clients in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, as well as in federal courts throughout the country.Contact us now