The intellectual property attorneys at Bruno Law fight to protect the critical value of our clients’ IP rights. We represent artists, designers, content creators, and creative entrepreneurs in copyright and trademark infringement disputes. We also advise business owners on strategies to expand their IP portfolio and protect their brand.
Our intellectual property attorneys:
- Register federal trademarks.
- Represent clients in trademark opposition proceedings and trademark infringement disputes.
- Initiate copyright infringement litigation actions.
- Secure protection for copyrightable works through copyright registrations.
- Enforce IP rights of photographers through initiating copyright infringement lawsuits.
- Initiate copyright and trademark infringement litigation actions on behalf of illustrators, graphic designers, textile designers, painters, and other visual artists.
- Enforce IP rights of muralists, graffiti artists, and other street artists via copyright and trademark infringement lawsuits.
- Represent artists and creative entrepreneurs in negotiating and drafting contracts and structuring business transactions, such as licensing deals.
- Protect trade secrets through enforcement of non-compete agreements.
- Advise clients on copyrights, copyright fair use, design patents, domain name disputes, internet law, rights of publicity, trademarks, and trade dress.